2.23.2008

Miley, Miley, and Miley


My kids' new obsession is Miley Cyrus. Ever since the smash TV show, HANNAH MONTANA came out all my kids could think of is Miley. Is it her looks, her voice, her humor, or her appearance. Well, she does have all of those but even better she is a great role model. She doesn't take drugs, smoke, or drink. In a PEOPLE magazine article it said that her parents kept her very grounded. She acts her age by not wearing high, high heels or wearing immodest things. We took our kids to see the new movie HANNAH MONTANA 3-D MOVIE. It was one of the best movies I have seen this year. Even better it was rated G. My favorite performance was when she sang I MISS YOU. The song was written about her grandfather who had passed away a couple of years before. That movie is a must see!! She is no Britney spears or Paris Hilton. She is Miley Cyrus.

1 comments:

melis said...

You are so right Stacey! Miley is not Britney or Paris-- she is a true role model! Your blog is my new favorite... tell Taylor to kep it coming! LOL