4.27.2011

Happy Birthday Little Miss Sadie

 Sadie eating her peanut butter on Christmas Eve. (Notice the bow. My girls touch. Thanks Kelli:))
 The first day we got Sadie. 6/20/10. Sunday, Father's Day 2010
 Big A holding Sadie after her first bath. I love those tiny ears:)
 Our mighty lion in search of food in our backyard!
 Christmas Card Picture
 Sadie playing with G-Man
 1st day we got her
 "C'mon Little A. Please let me roam around while your birthday party is going on!"
Her favorite place to hide. The hose. Classic Sadie always skating around danger. See those plants next to her. Yeah, those are poisonous to dogs.
My baby turned 1 today. My non-human baby to be exact! We have enjoyed this past year with our golden retriever puppy Sadie and hope to see many more. We love her and are so grateful for her in our lives. Not to be cliche or anything, but she has truly changed our family for the better. Happy Birthday little one:)

(read my other post about the puppers down below:))


Signature

0 comments: