3.25.2008

Ralph Macchio



So I've posted a few pictures of him, I know. I just have a funny story to go along with this picture. Taylor was watching KARATE KID and when she first saw him she said, "Why is his teeth like that?" I have to agree, his teeth are overlaping, but you can't judge a book by it's cover. Not in Taylor's case. When she googled him and she saw this picture she screamed, "Why are his teeth like that still? They bug me! Does this guy have the nerve to fight a bully but not get his teeth fixed? Come on Ray!" First I told her that his name is ralph and second you can't judge a book by it's cover. She just rolled her eyes!

3 comments:

melis said...

Gotta love Karate Kid!

Paige said...

Totally agree about the teeth. Your blog is adorable- love all the video!

Shannon said...

Wax on, wax off Daniel Son!