5.26.2008

"I'm A Lamp"



These were the words Taylor said as she put a swim suit cover-up over her head. Suprisingly she did look like a lamp, but i didn't want to encourage her. After many repeated times of yelling to take her picture, I took out the old camera and started snapping away. Notice her poses. Don't know where she gets it from, Robi or me?!? I finally had to tell her enough is enough. I got a little frustrated because she needed to eat her lunch. She quickly took it off, sped to her room, and sped back. She knows where I stand and leave my mark. No wonder she never wears that swim suit cover-up!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Ha Ha, that is so funny! I love that you posted it! Although I'm waiting for some big sur photos!

Brittany Simmons said...

I want to see some more pictures of our favorite Aplanalp family! We miss you guys!