7.01.2011

Summer Times Week 1

 T and her friend N after graduation


I can't find the picture of A's graduation
Wow! School went by fast! I decided to do a post every week just on our family's adventures in summer. So the first week we had sooo much going on. Here are some highlights:

6/9/11-
T and A's graduations:
My oldest and middle daughters both graduated( one from 8th and one from 5th)! I cannot believe that one will be in HIGH SCHOOL and the other in MIDDLE SCHOOL! A's graduation  was before T's so after T's promotion practice, my husband and her hightailed it over to A's school. A looked so cute and very put together but that came after many tantrums about hair, dress, shoes, etc:) After A's graduation we went to Esin with my parents. It was delicious and very enjoyable. T had a Showbiz practice right after and wasn't too happy with me. But she made it with enough time to get ready. She looked beautiful in  her dress and was one of a few modestly dressed girls:) It was very hot, however and sitting on bleachers didn't help. After the ceremony, she came up to me and said, "Mom, NO MORE {{insert creepy teacher's name here}}! WAHOO!" We all agreed to go to our favorite place to eat, El Nido and met up with some friends. It was so much fun and we only have 2 more years till the next one! Wahoo!!

Friday 6/10/11:

On Friday, G-ma took me and my daughters to SF to go see the Pulp Fashion. It is a museum full of Isabelle de Borchgrave's fashion made entirely out of paper. It was at the Legion of Honor which is a beautiful place. But we couldn't take pictures so here are ones from the internet. There were some of the most beautiful dresses ever! I really encourage people to go see it if it is still there.

 Even the jewelry and hair were made out of paper!



Signature