3.22.2008

Go to Kelli Nicole's Photography blog to check out her beautiful pics of her trips around the world and the family portraits she's done. She has started a "Happy Birthday" contest in which fellow viewers can leave a comment on her posts. Three extra bonuses if you blog the contest:) The Prize..... A picture of her trip to Paris, London, or Africa.  Look out Melissa and Gretchen! Stacey is heading full speed for the finish line and she's gonna win!;) 


Here is the website for her blog!

www.kellinicolephoto.blogspot.com/ 

3 comments:

melis said...

LOL- I am so flattered!

Kelli Nicole said...

Haha, thanks for blogging about me!! To be clear, the prize is a picture from my trip to Paris, London, or Africa. Good luck!

Taylor Aplanalp said...

Thanks for clarifying that Kelli:) My daughter, Taylor, is my blogger and I don't think she understood the prize! But no worries, I am fully prepared to pick any photo from your trip when I win:) Let's hook up for some pictures of my family when you get a chance:)