6.21.2010

D-A-D








Happy Father's Day. I was driving to Home Depot a few months ago and saw this aqua truck in a parking lot on the way there. I immediately thought that it would make a great photo op for my girls. I am also in love with the color aqua so I had the brilliant( can I say that?) idea of doing a dad's day pic with my girlies. I think it turned out stinking cute(can I say that?). Decide for yourselves:)








We gave Robi a frame with 3 openings and a girl with a letter in each opening. SO darling! We also made him dad tokens-little A said they were good for 2 bike rides with daddy, big A said they were good for 2 cuddles, and T said she would do one load of laundry:) My girlies are so lucky to have a dad like him-he's the best and they love him to the moon and back:) I feel so fortunate to have such amazing men in my life, Robi and my dad are both awesome:)


Signature

2 comments:

Isom Family said...

Those pictures are stinkin' cute. When you have girlies as cute as yours you're allowed to say that!
Happy Fathers Day Robi.

Genuinely Garff said...

SO dang cute!!! Oh my goodness. This so makes me wish I had more girls who would entertain thoughts like this! Turned out fabulous. Your creative genius is all time Stace.